Wednesday 31 December 2014

Five Reasons to Call Ideal this Winter

5 Great Reasons
To Call Me In January or February…

Hello friend. It’s your favorite carpet cleaner, from Ideal Carpet Cleaning.   I have to tell you, it’s been my experience that a lot of my clients don’t like to clean in February.  Now, don’t get me wrong, I have clients who just love to clean in winter because they know it’s actually a great time of year to clean, but it’s just not quite enough to keep me busy.  So, please just take just 5 minutes and check out these…

5 Reasons Why February Should Be Your Month to Call Me…

Reason #1:  Stress-Free Appointment Times. Imagine this – my business drops to an all time slow pace in February – you can call me and have your pick of the schedule. Heck, I might even be able to get you in that day or the next.

Reason #2Support Local Business and Community.  If I can get support from just some of my clients who clean in February, then I, in turn, can have the funds to support local businesses in February.  It’s kind of like a “circle of local business life.”

Reason #3People tend to take their shoes off this time of year.  Translation: Your carpets stay cleaner longer.

Reason #4Transform your carpets from dull to dazzling.  Okay, okay I admit I can do holiday spots and spills starting to bug you?

Reason #5:  You get a Special Opportunity to get my “off season” prices.  See the special below…


And if you are worried about cold air getting in and heat escaping during your cleaning, forget about it.  I go to great lengths to minimize your home’s heat loss during winter cleanings.

Check Out This Special Opportunity!

Clean In January or February and Save a Lot of Money
On Premium Carpet Cleaning!

Call Ideal Carpet Cleaning at 613 228-8343 or
Hurry! This Discount Ends February 28, 2015

Take Advantage of this “Off Season” Discount:

Save $25 Off
your carpet or upholstery cleaning


                                    *Not valid with other offers. Minimum net call is still $200+hst

4 comments: